woensdag 16 oktober 2013

i just really like smoking people.

Call me dumb, call me weird, I don't really care because idk what it is. I'm just obsessed with smoking people. And i know it's not right thing and i would never smoke by myself but i just really like others who are doing it. The guys the most, wauwww, you know when they have that kind of messy hair and they are smoking and the smoke just flies away, i'm so obessed with it. I think girls who are smoking is pretty hot too. When they have tattoo's and stretched ears and when they're smoking i become lesbian in a second, hahaha.
I just can't deny it. and yesyesyes it's dumb and expensive and unhealthy but i think it's pretty hot.
Maybe it isn't something to be proud of and i know that but i just wanted to know or i'm the only one, let me know. What do you think? Hot or not?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten